Rebel Mixer Cart
50% LESS WEIGHT
75% LESS MONEY
100% MORE PRACTICAL
Introducing McCormick's new Rebel virtually indestructible rolling mixer cart.
Designed for the field, Rebel incorporates all the features important to pro audio technicians at a price that saves 75% or more over legacy steel-cart alternatives.
McCormick's has been in the Field PA business for nearly 20 years and we've incorporated that knowledge and experience into the design and manufacturing of Rebel:
- Virtually indestructible (want to see proof?)
- Cart will never rust or corrode
- Non-conductive material won't interfere with wireless transmissions
- Built-in UV protection to resist fading for at least 10 years
- 35" high platform holds mixers at ideal operating height without blocking sight lines to the field
- 41” x 27” x 1" recessed top tray accommodates wide mixers up to 32 channels
- 44 rack spaces in front and back for mounting electronics, 8 power outlets, 2 Speakon connections and 2 XLR connections (all genuine Neutrik), all built-in
- Rack rails mounted 2.5" back to help protect gear from accidental damage
- Thicker corners for added strength
- Handle accepts standard 1-1/2" square tube clamps
- Rugged 8" no-flat swivel wheels with brakes
- Double push-pull handles on both sides
- Built-in cable pass-throughs keep cords and connectors organized
- Made in the USA
- Industry-leading 5-year limited warranty. Most other mixer carts on the market carry warranties of 2 years or less; only one steel cart is covered for 3 years.
- Approximately 55" W x 30" D x 35" H; 130lb with wheels attached.
Your mixer cart shouldn't cost more than your mixer. Be a rebel.
Rebel ships by freight--please be sure your location accepts truck shipments. Freight shipping is expensive. Despite the high cost, which we can't control, you are still saving money -- shipping a Rebel is still 40% less expensive than a double steel mixer cart to most parts of the country. Add to cart to see freight cost to your state.
Normal shipping time is 1-2 weeks